The Muslim Brotherhood Plots and Plans for the Long Term Domination of the West.
“Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. The Qur’an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest aspiration.”
— Motto of the Muslim Brotherhood
Most Americans (or freedom-loving citizens of any nation) do not understand the patience, strategy and ultimate plan the Muslim Brotherhood has in store for the West. To better inform our readers, allow me to introduce you to a document crucial to understanding their mission—known simply as “The Project.”
In the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, a November 2001 raid by Swiss authorities on a villa belonging to Yousef Nada, the Muslim Brotherhood director of the Al-Taqwa Bank (which had been funding al-Qa’eda), recovered a 14-page plan, written in Arabic and dated December 1, 1982. “The Project” (as it became known after translation) presents a “flexible, multi-phased, long-term approach to the ‘cultural invasion’ of the West,” according to Patrick Poole, a counterterrorism and Muslim Brotherhood expert.
Rather than relying primarily on terrorism, as al-Qa’eda and other jihadis groups do, the Muslim Brotherhood opted instead for a progressive infiltration of the very structures of Western society in order to achieve the same end result that al-Qa’eda, ISIS, Hamas, etc. seek: Islamic domination over the West.
Strategies outlined by “The Project” are as follows:
- Networking and coordinating actions between likeminded Islamist organizations;
- Avoiding open alliances with known terrorist organizations and individuals to maintain the appearance of “moderation”;
- Infiltrating and taking over existing Muslim organizations to realign them towards the Muslim Brotherhood’s collective goals;
- Using deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions, as long as it doesn’t conflict with Shari’a law;
- Establishing financial networks to fund the work of conversion of the West, including the support of full-time administrators and workers;
- Putting into place a watchdog system for monitoring Western media to warn Muslims of “international plots fomented against them”;
- Cultivating an Islamist intellectual community, including the establishment of think-tanks and advocacy groups, and publishing “academic” studies, to legitimize Islamist positions and to chronicle the history of Islamist movements;
- Building extensive social networks of schools, hospitals and charitable organizations dedicated to Islamist ideals so that contact with the movement for Muslims in the West is constant;
- Involving ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in the West, including government, NGOs, private organizations and labor unions;
- Instrumentally using existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put into service of Islam;
- Instituting alliances with Western “progressive” organizations that share similar goals;
- Inflaming violence and keeping Muslims living in the West “in a jihad frame of mind”;
- Supporting jihad movements across the Muslim world through preaching, propaganda, personnel, funding, and technical and operational support;
- Instigating a constant campaign to incite hatred by Muslims against Jews and rejecting any discussions of conciliation or coexistence with them;
- Collecting sufficient funds to indefinitely perpetuate and support jihad around the world
The foresight with which these plans have been drawn and executed is staggering. Written 35 years ago, we can see how many of their objectives have been successfully implemented to the point where a sitting president of the United States cannot temporarily put a halt to immigration coming from countries labeled “hot-beds of jihadism.”
If you don’t think the Muslim Brotherhood has won the information campaign designed to influence public opinion, you are wrong. Efforts like this piece seek to inform you—not from a racist point of view–but by simply reprinting the group’s own words.